Please contact me at +919818569825 email: email@example.com.
Xamarin Training Course
(1) Starting with Visual Studio 2015(Professional) with Xamarin
- Xamarin overview.
- Compiling and testing Xamarin Forms Apps (for android & windows phone).
- Visual Studio plug-in for Building Apps with Forms.
(2) Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android (Optional / Information Only)
- Native Platform features and Architectures.
- How to do Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android (Interact and Compile to Native Environments.)
- Calling native functions and libraries.
- Compiling and Running Native Builds.
(3) Cross-platform options
- Shared Projects.
- PCL Solution.
(4) Xamarin Forms
- Introduction to Forms.
- Xamarin Forms XAML basics.
- Building Controls with XAML and C#.
- Data Binding.
- Offline app support.
- File upload/download from device internal/external storage location.
- Push Notification.
- Basic Controls – Editor, Images, Labels.
- Table View Control and List View Control.
- Custom Controls For each platform.
- Accessing Native Controls via Dependency Service and Dependency Injection.
(6) Web Services
- Consuming WCF service through Restful service (Web API).
- Parsing (JSON/XML) and passing to UI.
(7) Platform Tweaks
- Accessing Native Features of platforms.
- Network info access.
- Accessing platform (OS) info.
- Using Dependency Services for Platform Specific Libraries.
(8) Database Access
- The Native Directory Structures.
- Using SQLite with different platforms in PCL/ Shared Project.
- Sync between local SQLite database and SQL server.
- Accessing Application Folders and Shared Folders.
(9) Accessing application resources
- Accessing resources from Shared Code Project.
(10) Wrap Up
- Optimizing the Compile Resources and Libraries.
- Installable file generation (i.e .apk for Android, .IPA for iOS and .app for Windows Phone).
- Localization & Globalization (Optional / Information only).
- Testing and Publishing/Distribution.
- Direct update for the new build.