This list is not exhaustive, and i will still try to polish some links and add new ones, As you can see I haven’t covered all topics like monitoring of scalability of issues.
Please let me know if something is not correct, this is also my main source to learn, I haven’t passed the exam yet.
I hope this information helps you, I’m quite excited about this 🙂
Design and Implement Search (15-20
- build search queries using FQL (FAST Query Language) and
KQL (Keyword Query Language)
- execute search queries using client-side object model
- Web Services (Deprecated in 2013)
- create custom result sources
- create display templates
- create result types
- create custom refiner definitions
- implement query rules
- feed external content types
- implement content processing extensions (entity
View original post 636 more words